Ski Ben Eoin
Ski Ben Eoin News
PreSeason 2021/2022 Memberships are on sale now!
We’re a mountain of fun for everyone at Ski Ben Eoin
Sale ends December 22nd, order yours… HERE
Don’t have gear? No worries, we can outfit you for the 2021/2022 season from head to toe!
Our equipment lease packages are available for both junior (age 12 and under) or adult size (age 13 and up).
Packages include: helmet, skis or snowboard and boots
Supplies are limited so order yours now… HERE
If you’re ready to renew your locker for the 2021/2022 season, you can do so by emailing email@example.com
Off-season office hours: Thursdays 10am-4pm
Stay safe snow friends and we look forward to seeing you all again next season!
Annual Ski Swap Fundraiser
Looking for some new-to-you equipment for the upcoming season? Then you’re going to want to check out our Annual Ski Swap fundraiser hosted in conjunction with Canadian Ski Patrol. More details coming soon!
Equipment Dropoff: Friday November 26th time TBA
Equipment Sale: Saturday November 27th time TBA
- Covid19 protocols will be in place for this event
- No straight skis or helmets will be accepted
- We reserve the right to refuse any equipment
SNOW BUCKS 50/50 Lottery
Next draw for Week 29 is on Tuesday October 26th
Tuesday October 19th draw result ~ the number for Week 28 was #48. Peg Jenkins was the lucky winner of $726.
The next jackpot is estimated at $250. Stop by Meadows Pharmasave to play your number!
Previously purchased a Snow Bucks ticket?
If your number has been paid in full, it’s still valid and will be eligible for the upcoming draws. Not sure if your number is paid? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven’t played SNOW BUCKS yet? Here’s how:
- First complete the registration form and drop it in the SNOW BUCKS box located in the off-season at Meadows Pharmasave in Howie Centre or contact the Ski Ben Eoin office at (902) 828 2804
- Keep half of the form for your records which indicates your SNOW BUCKS number
- Each week you wish to play, place a Toonie in an envelope, mark your SNOW BUCKS number on the outside and drop it in the box. Remember, you must pay in order to play each week
- You can pay in advance! You can pay for 13, 26 or 52 weeks and your number is good for the number of weeks you registered for. To make long-term payments, contact the Ski Ben Eoin office
- Each Tuesday between 7am and noon, all of the envelopes will be collected from the SNOW BUCKS boxes
- The draw will take place at Ski Ben Eoin each Tuesday at 7pm and the winner will be posted here and on our social media
- Please note, you must be 19 years or older to play
- Thank you to our sponsors Meadows Pharmasave and Protocase and to all ticket holders for their continued support
Please consider the following screening questions before you decide to visit our facilities.
1. Have you or anyone in your household been required to self isolate or quarantine in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your household returned from travel outside of Nova Scotia in the last 14 days?
3. Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with anyone who has recently returned from travel outside of Nova Scotia in the last 14 days?
4. Have you or has anyone in your household been diagnosed with Covid19?
7. Have you or has anyone in your household been tested for Covid19 and are awaiting test results?
8. Are you or is anyone in your household sick, ill or currently experiencing fever (equal to or over 38C), new or worsening cough, or two or more of the following symptoms; sore throat, runny nose/nasal congestion, headache or shortness of breath?
nb. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we kindly ask that you please stay home at this time.
Please visit our Safety page here for a full list of Covid19 Protocols.
Enjoy our beautiful ski slopes in Ben Eoin, NS
In 1968, a group of enthusiastic, thrill-seeking skiers took their energy and love for the sport from Coxheath to the beautiful hills of Ben Eoin. Their mission was to develop a ski facility for local residents as well as the visiting public.
Through the group’s dedication and tenacity along with funding assistance received from the Cape Breton Development Corporation, community support groups and private donations, their dream became a reality with the official opening of Ski Ben Eoin. Membership dollars were adopted as a vital element in maintaining a ski operation.